Build a Crypto Currency News Site With Python and Django
Build a Crypto Currency News Site With Python and Django : Is Now Available For Free. please share it with your friends <3 <3 <3
Pull Crypto News From An API and Build A Website With Django and Python!
What Will I Learn?
- Introductory Django
- How to Build API Driven Websites With Django
- Download and Install Python
- Install Django
- How To Manage URL’s
- How to Create Views/Pages
- How to Use Templates
- How To Connect to Third Party APIs
- Basic CSS with Bootstrap 4.1
- How To Get Crypto Price Data
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
Cryptocurrencies are all the rage right now. Wouldn’t it be cool to build a website that shows Crypto news automatically? That’s what we’ll learn in this course!
We’ll build a website using Django (version 2.0.7) and Python (version 3.7.0) and Bootstrap (version 4.1.1) that connects to a free third party crypto API.
We’ll be able to pull news stories, crypto price data, and all kinds of cool stuff, and output it onto the screen of our website automatically.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is aimed at the beginner. You don’t need to know Python, or Django, or Bootstrap…or anything at all…to take this course. I’ll walk you through it all; step by step. If you already know the basics of any of those things, you’ll be fine too. You’ll still learn some cool things along the way!
What Tools Do You Need To Take This Course?
You don’t need any special tools to take this course. We’ll be downloading everything we need for free. I’m on a Windows computer, but if you’re on a Linux or a Mac, you’ll be able to follow along just fine. (They’re will be a few different commands for mac users, but I’ll try to point them out along the way)
What if you don’t like the course?
I offer an unconditional, 30-day Money back Guarantee. If you aren’t happy for any reason, you get your money back! No hoops to jump through at all.
What if you get stuck along the way?
I’m here answering questions everyday! Just shoot me a message and I’ll personally walk you through it. Unlike a lot of instructors here, I actually care about my students success and I spend a lot of time answering questions to make sure you understand everything.
My name is John Elder and I hope to see you on the inside!
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Websites with Django and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps
- Anyone interested in Crypto Currencies
- Anyone interested in Blockchain News
Created by John Elder
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 921.42 MB