Master Excel formulas, Excel Pivot Tables, Excel charts and Excel basics with our concentrated Microsoft Excel tutorials
What Will I Learn?
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced.
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA.
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables.
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more.
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 6+ years of Excel Training.
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table.
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel is needed! This course is designed to teach you every aspect that you need to graduate from a beginner to advanced user of Excel.
- This course was created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and most will work in 2007.
Microsoft Excel Beginner To Advanced Package.
This Microsoft Excel course combines:
- 43 lessons.
- 43 quizzes.
- 4+ hours of exclusive MS Excel training.
- And, access to a world class teacher in MS Excel.
From basic fundamentals to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
In only four hours of videos, provided to you in 51 separate video lectures so that no one online video is too long, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel.
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a “hands-on” approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free “Excel templates” which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like “budget templates” or a “calendar template” or a “schedule template.”
Another great aspect of this course is that, at the end of this Excel class, you will be given a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION. This course has a quiz after every video so if you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you’re an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these quizzes.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel.
Enroll now and transform your abiliy to use Microsoft Excel.
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- If you want to learn Microsoft Excel at a beginner, intermediate, and pro level then this course was made just for you.
Created by Brian Wells
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 1.94 GB